Disinfectant Spray Treatment

Disinfectant Spray Treatment

microbic CLEAN is an antimicrobial, disinfectant spray company creating clean, healthier places where people live, play and gather. Microorganisms, invisible to the naked human eye, exist all around us in our environment. Bacteria, viruses, mold & mildew, allergens and odors impact our daily lives by creating poor indoor air quality that leads to a poor quality of life. 

These microorganisms can cause serious health problems you may experience daily and didn’t know:

Using an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant spray can be safe to use around people and pets. It is biodegradable, no rinse required and non-corrosive on:

Our disinfectant spray services help many industries with cleaning protocols such as:

EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant is effectively applied by a conventional sprayer or electrostatic sprayer which delivers a uniformed, micron sized particle coating on the surface. The disinfectant dries on the surface and will not leave a film or oily residue. The spray treatment is quick and will not damage your property. The spray application kills harmful bacteria, viruses, mold and odors in your home or building areas. Your place is safe, healthier and clean!