Maintenance VS Deep Cleaning: Which Do You Need?
Keeping your living space clean is an essential part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and home. However, cleaning can be time-consuming and exhausting, especially when you’re trying to deep clean around your family and pets. When it comes to Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh cleaning your home, there are two types of residential cleaning services that you can choose from – recurring maintenance cleaning and deluxe deep cleaning services. Both types of cleaning services are essential, but they serve different purposes. We will discuss the differences between recurring maintenance cleaning and deluxe deep cleaning and help you decide which one you need for your home.
What is a Recurring Maintenance Cleaning Service?Recurring Maintenance Cleaning can be weekly, biweekly, or every four weeks cleaning that you schedule with Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh to keep your home tidy and neat. Our trusted team will tackle the everyday jobs of cleaning your kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, and other living spaces, but we can also customize our services to fulfill all of your needs and exceed your expectations. Maintenance cleaning is essential because it helps limit the buildup of dirt and grime that can lead to more significant cleaning problems down the road. Scheduling routine maintenance cleanings helps keep your home clean and comfortable for daily living without the hassle of worrying about when the next free time you will have to tidy up your home. Think of a recurring maintenance clean similar to brushing your teeth regularly.
What is the Deluxe Deep Cleaning Service?Deep cleaning is necessary because handwashing penetrates the buildup in your home and helps keep your home healthy and safe. It is usually done once or twice a year, like going to your dentist, or when you are moving out of a home or moving into a new one. We strongly suggest that you start with a Deluxe Deep Clean on your first house cleaning service visit. An Initial General Clean is only recommended if you’ve had a professional cleaning service within the last 2 months. Once either your Deep Clean or Initial General Clean is completed, you are ready to start on a Recurring Service Maintenance Clean to continue enjoying the stress-free joy a clean healthy home offers you.
Recurring Clean vs. Deep Clean: Which Do You NeedThe type of cleaning that you need depends on the condition of your home and your lifestyle. If you have a busy schedule and cannot spare much time for cleaning, a recurring clean is the best option for you. Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh technicians can help keep your home tidy and neat without taking up too much of your time and affecting your busy schedule. However, if you haven’t had your home professionally cleaned in quite some time or have allergies, a deep cleaning is a must. It helps remove dirt, allergens, and bacteria that can cause health problems and will leave your home at a good baseline to begin recurring cleans in the future. If you have recently moved into a new home or are moving out of one, deep cleaning is also essential. It helps ensure that the space is clean and ready for you or the next occupants.
Benefits of Recurring Maintenance Cleaning
- Saves Time: Recurring Cleaning can be scheduled weekly, biweekly, or every 4 weeks depending on your schedule and needs. It saves you time and energy that you can use for other important tasks.
- Limits Buildup of Dirt and Grime: Regular maintenance cleaning limits the buildup of dirt and grime that can be difficult to clean later. It helps keep your home clean and healthy.
- Maintains the Appearance of Your Home: Maintenance cleans help maintain the appearance of your home. It makes it look clean, neat, and welcoming.
Benefits of Deluxe Deep Cleans
- Removes Buildup of Dirt and Allergens: Deep cleaning by handwashing removes the buildup of dirt and allergens that can cause health problems. It helps keep your home healthy and safe for you and your family.
- Hand Wash Areas That Need Attention: Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh hand washes ceiling fans, light fixtures, window sills, sashes, dust blind shutters, accessible baseboards, doors, door frames, light switches, cabinets, and drawers.
- Improves Indoor Air Quality: Deluxe deep cleaning improves indoor air quality by removing dust, allergens, and bacteria. It helps create a healthy living environment.