SERVICE AGREEMENT AND POLICIES
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh guarantees all cleans. We are human and we do make mistakes, so please call us within 24 hours of your clean if you are not satisfied. If necessary, we will return within 24 hours to correct the service.
1. WHO: Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh is independently owned and operated business. Our employees are bonded, insured and identified by their Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh logo shirts.
2. COMMUNICATION: It is very important that you call our office or email at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about your cleaning service. We take great pride in our customer service and we will make every reasonable effort to provide you with a highly professional cleaning.
3. TEAM: We expect to send the same team to your home for each clean. However, we cannot guarantee it. Illness, vacation, etc. may result in a change of personnel. We make every effort to have at least one of your dedicated team members cleaning your home. Our main priority is to clean your house with consistent quality on schedule.
4. SERVICE TERM: There is no specified term for cleaning services. Service may be terminated by either party at any time for any reason. We kindly ask that Client provide at least seven (7) days notification of discontinuation of services.
5. OFFICE HOURS: Our office is open Monday through Friday 8:00 AM. to 5:00 PM. Weekend and evening cleaning schedules are available by appointment. Voice mail is available after hours or if the line is busy. We will return your call the next day if after office hours.
6. ARRIVAL TIME: Our teams generally clean homes between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Occasionally, the team may need to stay past 5:00 PM to complete the job.
7. KEYS: Your home must be accessible to our teams. Most clients provide us with a key that is coded and safe while in our possession.
8. SECURITY ALARMS: If your home has a security system, please ensure that it is turned off on the day of your schedule clean. You may also provide us with the code and steps necessary for us to turn off the alarm. We will reset the alarm when we leave. However, Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh will not be responsible for alarms set off by our mistake.
9. EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES: We provide our own vacuums and cleaning supplies. If you prefer to supply a specific product for us to use, please let us know.
10. QUALITY CONTROL: Our quality control managers inspect our teams on a regular basis. They may enter your home during or after the team leaves. Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh does these inspections to ensure the highest quality standards.
11. CLUTTER: Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh expects the Clients to provide the cleaning team with a clutter free environment. If that environment does not exist, the team may not be able to fully complete your clean. Toys are to be put away, laundry is in the laundry basket or washer, clothes are to be put away in the closet or in the dresser(s), dishes are in the dishwasher or cabinets. Surfaces that are covered with clutter will not be cleaned.
12. PETS: We are a people and pet-friendly company, within reason. If any persons or pets will be in the home while we clean, we ask that indoor activity be limited for cleaning efficiency and safety reasons. We will not clean up vomit or feces as these present a health hazard to our staff. Likewise, we will not clean cat litter boxes, bird cages, fish tanks, etc.
13. SAFETY: Insurance and safety issues prohibit our teams from moving heavy objects or from standing on furniture or ladders.
14. DAMAGED PROPERTY: Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh carries liability and bonded insurances to protect you and your belongings. While an occurrence is rare, we acknowledge that the possibility of breakage or damage is present while we clean. Our staff is required to report any incident to our office, immediately, and to leave Client a note advising of such an occurrence. Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh is not responsible for wall hangings that are improperly or insufficiently secured. Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh does not clean electronics including but not limited to computers, laptops, tablets, big screen TVs and stereo equipment. If there are objects that should not be touched, please advise Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh in advance of a cleaning service.
15. RESCHEDULING: There may be times when weather makes it unsafe for us to travel and carry equipment and supplies to your home. Driveways and sidewalks must be cleared and accessible. Holidays and manpower may also necessitate a schedule change. Your understanding and cooperation in rescheduling is greatly appreciated.
16. PAYMENT POLICY: Minimum service charge is a 1-hour cleaning service. Payment is due the day of each scheduled clean. If you choose to pay by cash or check, please leave the payment on your kitchen counter. A current credit card is required to be on file with Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh for all new clients prior to the initial cleaning service. Credit cards accepted are Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
17. RETURN CHECK FEE: A $30 fee will be charged for any check returned by a financial institution.
18. CANCELLATION FEE: We request that you give us a minimum of 24 hours advance notice (Monday clients must call or email at firstname.lastname@example.org before noon on the previous Friday), if you need to cancel or reschedule your cleaning for any reason. In the event that you do not cancel a clean within 24 hours of your scheduled clean, you will be charged a $30 cancellation fee. Exceptions to this policy would include illness, death in family, etc.
19. LOCKOUT FEE: It the team is unable to enter your home due to the client’s fault, (double bolt locks, animals not contained or if the team is turned away at the door of a regular scheduled clean) there will be a lockout fee assessed in the amount of 50% of your regular cleaning price. This fee is necessary to compensate the cleaning team for unexpected lost wages and mileage.
20. INTEREST & LATE FEES: Accounts not paid within the terms of the invoice are subject to a 1.5% monthly finance charge and $25 late fee.
21. SUSPENSION OF SERVICE: If any of the fees listed above have not been paid, your service will be suspended until all fees have been paid in full. If service is suspended and you have not paid in full within 30 days, we will consider you to have terminated service.
22. COLLECTION FEES: In addition to any amounts owed Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh, you agree to be responsible for all reasonable collection and attorney’s fees we incur in seeking to bring your account current.
23. NON-SOLICITATION OF EMPLOYEES: Client agrees to pay a penalty of $3,000 should he or she engage current or former employees of Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh for housecleaning duties for a period of 1 year past the date of last cleaning of Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh.