Life-Sustaining Cleaning Service
We hope you are healthy and safe, as always. Mrs. Clean Pittsburgh received permission from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to remain open as a life-sustaining business. We take this responsibility seriously! Safety for our employees and clients is important and we are taking the necessary measures to assure we are focused on better health cleanings:
- High touch point surface checklist – using EPA hospital grade disinfectant
- Washing hands frequently in the houses and offices
- Practicing proper personal hygiene
- Wearing personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks
- Cross-contamination prevention measures
- Requiring sick team members to stay home
- Encouraging clients to reschedule if they are sick or concerned about safety.
A clean and healthy home is important now, more than ever!
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve, enhance or expand our services to better meet your needs. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call our Monroeville office at (724) 797-1891, Monongahela office at (724) 258-8303. www.mrscleanpgh.com