Call us for a quote at 412 737-6154
Or enter your information into price estimate form
Bacteria, viruses, mold & mildew, allergens and odors impact our daily lives by contributing poor indoor air quality that leads to a poor quality of life. Our spray service creates, clean healthier places by controlling micrograms and offensive odors.
We use Aseptic Plus+, an odorless, EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant.
- Kills 20+ kinds of bacteria and viruses including 99.999% of those causing MRSA, Staph, Norovirus, H1N1, E. Coli, Salmonella and Listeria.
- Kills and prevents mold and mildew for up to 7 months.
- Eliminates odors at their source without fragrances.
- Proven allergen eliminator for dust mites, pet dander and cockroach
- Hypoallergenic, will not irritate skin
- Safe to use, non-corrosive, environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- NSF certified food surface sanitizer– no rinse required
- Carpet and fabric sanitizer
Where We Spray
- Common Areas
- HVAC systems
- and more
Soft Surfaces Applications
- Furniture and Pet Bedding
- Curtains and blinds
- Upholstery, couches and sofas
- Carpets and rugs
- Automobiles (tents, outdoor equipment and automobile interiors)
What We Control
Bacteria and Viruses
Mold and Mildew
Allergens – Dust mites, dog and cat dander and cockroach allergens
Odors – Smoke, pet urine, pet feces, food odors and garbage odors
Antimicrobial Infectious Control Program
A quality antimicrobial control program will assess, treat and reassess to assure an effective quality control program is delivered at your residence. Surfaces tested are high touch areas such as door knobs, bedside tables, remote controls, switches, bathroom sinks, toilets, kitchen countertops and vents.
Microorganisms emit Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) which is an organic molecule that is used by living cells as the main source of energy. The presence of ATP on a surface indicates the surface has not been adequately cleaned and has the potential to harbor and support bacterial growth. ATP is an ideal indicator of surface cleanliness.
Microbic CLEAN uses the Hygiena Ensure Luminometer to measure total ATP that is on the tested surface. A swab sample of the surface is collected using UltraSnap Swabs that contain enzymes that when reacts with ATP creates light. The Hygiena Ensure measures Relative Light Unit values (RLU) on the meter. More light detected delivers a greater RLU measurement or greater levels or living organic matter. The Hygiena Ensure delivers a RLU value in 15 seconds providing quick response to evaluate surfaces prior to cleaning and post cleaning.
microbic CLEAN Spray Treatment
Aseptic Plus+ is effectively applied by a conventional sprayer or electrostatic sprayer which delivers a uniformed, micron sized particle coating on the surface. Aseptic Plus+ dries on the surface and will not leave a film or oily residue. The spray treatment is quick and will not damage your property. The spray application kills harmful bacteria, viruses, mold and odors in your residence. Your home is Aseptic Certified and smells clean!